Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Uhoh Roll Down The Window!

Not very much new since the last post. I did my solo shifts at Good Sams and I think did very well. I was really nervous but I guess it went alright. One of the residents there, who is usually quite mean, seems to have taken a liking to me. She said I'm tender looking. She spent all 4 hrs with me on Wed. Training Oz is.. ok. I think partly hes getting better at holding his bladder. The trouble really is getting him to not attack the cat and right now hes into humping my leg. Oh and chewing on hands. It's hard especially with Shane away for the week. He came home Wed night but I guess he must have gotten up late because he neglected to take Oz out before he left. the next morn, So I was out there at 5 am. And a good thing I did too.

I finally used my gift card for the spa yesterday. It was really nice but also exhausting. I was there for 6 hrs. And I was getting really hungry. Those people were such perfectionists. I'm like its fine move on so I can go home!! But it was really relaxing. I got a fullo body massage followed by a facial. It was my first facial.. really awesome. Then I got my hair shampooed and blow dryed. After that was my pedicure and then a paraffin hand treatment and lastly the manicure.

I went to staples after to see about the scheduling. So I talked with my manager and explained my current hours at good sams and what we could do so he reworked it all because they are trying to do plannagrams next week and I am like the planagram queen.. well no. It's that the 2 they are trying to do are the largest and hardest.. the entire ink wall for one. I'm the only one that every does the ink planogram bc its mind boggling. So I'm there 4 days next week. doing that. He wasn't able to tell me about my wages yet but I know I'm getting a pay cut. Which is a little scary but doable. I also had to turn in my key. So I am officially no longer a keyholder.. little weird for me. I've been doing that for 3 years.

Nothing else too interesting. I get to see my lovely friends Brooke and Glenn tomorrow. I can't wait. And then i think I might go visit my sister so she can see the pup. No work for me until monday (of course when shane is back). I think it's lunch time. (my title is the color i chose for my nails..idk if that means puke or fart.. either way its kinda a put off.. ehh not ot me)

No comments:

Post a Comment