Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

you say you dont want to know where this road goes cause you dont want to spoil the suprise

I'm actually posting on a Friday. And what news have I? Well I currently "technically" have 2 jobs now. I am starting at Good Samaritan next week I believe. I have to do a physical on Monday and then Tuesday is paid orientation and then who knows from there. But the chaos of  back to school season has damn near toppled me. And I got a vaccination the other day that hurt way more than it should i was in so much pain after being stuck at register for 5 hours that I cried in my car for 10 minutes. If you have children, please don't ever be mean to an hourly worker in ANY store because the school asks for a red folder, and they are out of red folders. Guess what, everyone was looking for a red folder and you got here the day before school.. you're the idiot, not the worker. UGH

Shane should be home next week. I'm sooo ready for that. This summer has been ridiculously hard for so many reasons. This whole year really, has been rough. I've had some pretty decent traumatic events and needed him. From my lasik, to the dryer electrocution. And then the hurricane. And now this stress from work. oi. I need my co-captain.

Anyway, just thought I'd update on a Friday. Maybe its all downhill from here. Ya know, new job, Shane back. Lets hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment