Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Its safe to surmise there'll be storms sometimes

I should so be sleeping right now. I am in the midst of the 2 hell weeks of the year in back to school season and I am stressed to the max. And I'm running on a low amount of sleep. It's really not gonna end well. Everyday I expect myself to blow up at a customer. Or if not that.. they hired back my ex, Aaron. He turned me into a mess a couple years ago and left me a sniveling sad pathetic excuse for a human. At the end of it all I was seriously ready to end my life. I know it doesn't matter now and I'm in SUCH an amazing place but just to see him reminds me of how low I fell and what it felt like. Whatever its over soon.

So I went to Virginia and had a blasty blast. We did so much fun geocaching and just spending time with my brookles.. I loved it. I feel that we got to reconnect more than we have in a long time through some of our talks. I miss her so much.

I survived the tunnel several times.. didn't like ti but i did it. And then not long after my return there was the earthquake in VA.. weird. I felt it at work. We all did.. just felt like i was gonna pass out dizzy and then noticed everyone had the same feeling. And then I saw the ink wall.. every box was swaying.. it was kinda cool.

And then of courser... IRENE. bitch. That was.. interesting. Just another reminder about how much I hate living alone. And the generator did not get fixed like it was supposed to before Shane left.. SO I was without power until Tuesday night. All the food in my fridge and freezer was trash. The Jew in me is super pissed about how much money I've thrown in the trash over this year. My parents are still without power, but they have a generator. I just got cable/phone/Internet back today. Finally got to talk with Shane. God I miss him.

Umm.. Oh. So I had gotten a call from BOA just before my VA trip but I was unable to do a second interview then. And I haven't heard anything since. But I decided, even though the pay is good, its still a sales position. There is still pressure to meet certain goals and I hate that. HOWEVER. I finally got in contact with the guy from good sams. And they offered me a job. It's only part time and is actually slightly less than staples (i just got a raise at staples.. now its like.. .30 less.) But its a foot in the door. I have to go on Wed and do a physical and then I can get started. I'm really excited about it. I hate change so I'm nervous.. but I just cant do retail anymore. and the bts is killing me.

I think that's pretty much everything. I really need to get some sleep now though. Early days for awhile.. god i hate that place. BUT GREAT NEWS only about 19 days till I'm back in Shane's arms.. it cant come fast enough!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment